You will be responsible for:
- Set an example by following BREEZE brand standards during the guest welcome and consultation, throughout the treatment experience and retail recommendations. Ensure treatment room set up and close down procedures are followed.
- Maximise revenue by driving the therapist team to up sell treatments and retail.
- Providing all guests with professional treatments that meets and exceeds all of their expectation.
- Responsible for maintaining a spa facility level of cleanliness in the treatment area at all times.
- Responsible for actively selling additional spa services, return visits as well as retail components that will support the provided service.
- Must also be comfortable contributing to the development and improvement of procedures and treatments through participation in task force opportunities.
- Assist to ensure the spa department achieves its goals and effectively contributes to the guest experience and positioning whilst maintaining brand standards
The successful candidate has:
- To conduct training for the staff in accordance to the Training Plan in order that employees have the necessary skills to perform their duties assigned.
- Assist in other duties in all areas of spa.
- Above High School graduate
- Previous massage experience of at least 3-5 years plus performing beauty treatment, hand and nail treatments would be advantage
- College Degree or equivalent professional certificate, licensing or experience.
- Ability to communicate fluently in the primary language of the workplace both verbally and non-verbally.
- Work independently and take initiative with minimal supervision.
- Highly organized, ability to multi-task and work well within a team.
- Previous experience in spas, hotels, administration or customer service.
- Basic knowledge of anatomy and physiology.
If you are interested one of the vacancies above, please send your CV directly to email@example.com
quoting the job reference.