Female Spa Therapist
You will be responsible for:
• Providing all guests with professional treatments that meets and exceeds all of their expectation.
• Responsible for maintaining a spa facility level of cleanliness in the treatment area at all times.
•Responsible for actively selling additional spa services, return visits as well as retail components that will support the provided service.
• Must also be comfortable contributing to the development and improvement of procedures and treatments through participation in task force opportunities.
• Assist to ensure the spa department achieves its goals and effectively contributes to the guest experience and positioning whilst maintaining brand standards.
• Assist in other duties in all areas of spa.
The successful candidate has:
• Above High School graduate
• Previous massage experience of at least 2-3 years plus performing beauty treatment, hand and nail treatments would be advantage
• Ability to communicate fluently in the primary language of the workplace both verbally and non-verbally
•Excellent interpersonal skills, able to create a professional and comfortable environment for all spa guests and employees.
•Basic knowledge of anatomy and physiology
You will be responsible for :
· Responsible for taking all treatment bookings while maintaining smooth running of the treatment rooms and allocating rooms to the therapists.
· To ensure guests receive a warm welcome to the premises and providing a high level of hospitality, assist in the treatment recommendation of all guests while maximizing occupancy of treatments and revenue.
· Maintain a high level of product knowledge and be able to provide professional guidance and assistance of retail products.
· To assist in any activities relevant to spa promotions.
· Complete all reception administrative tasks and procedures in a professional manner.
· To ensure the reception and retail area is clean, tidy, appealing and well stocked at all time.
· Ensure accurate procedures are followed for opening and closing the spa.
The successful candidate has :
· Possess Bachelor’s degree in any field or equivalent
· Fresh graduates are also welcome
· Professionally in appearance, attitude, verbal and written communication
· Possess meticulous attention to detail and strong retail sales skills
· Experience with hotel or spa software is preferred
Spa therapist positions :
Amari Phuket 1 position
Spa receptionist positions:
Amari Phuket 1 position, Amari Pattaya 1 position
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
An attractive compensation package in line with the applicant’s experience will be offered to the successful candidate. Please send your resume together with a recent photograph and expected salary by e-mail to:
Miss Sukanya Borrisuttanakul
Training Manager, Spa
ONYX Hospitality Group
847 Petchburi Road, Bangkok 10400
Tel: (02) 255-3767 ext. 4197, (02) 255-4588 Fax: (02) 255-3718