You will be responsible for:
- Providing all guests with professional treatments that meets and exceeds all of their expectation.
- Responsible for maintaining a spa facility level of cleanliness in the treatment area at all times.
- Responsible for actively selling additional spa services, return visits as well as retail components that will support the provided service.
- Must also be comfortable contributing to the development and improvement of procedures and treatments through participation in task force opportunities.
- Assist to ensure the spa department achieves its goals and effectively contributes to the guest experience and positioning whilst maintaining brand standards
- Assist in other duties in all areas of spa.
The successful candidate has:
- Above High School graduate
- Previous massage experience of at least 1-3 years plus performing beauty treatment, hand and nail treatments would be advantage
- Ability to communicate fluently in the primary language of the workplace both verbally and non-verbally
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to create a professional and comfortable environment for all spa guests and employees.
- Advanced knowledge of anatomy and physiology
Amari Hua Hin : Female Spa Therapist 1 position
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
An attractive compensation package in line with the applicant’s experience will be offered to the successful candidate. Please send your written application in English, together with a recent photograph and expected salary by e-mail to:
Ms. Srinthip Pannawong : Manager, Talent Management
ONYX Hospitality Group
847 Petchburi Road, Bangkok 10400
Tel: (02) 255-3767, (02) 255-4588 Fax: (02) 255-3718